Wednesday, October 27, 2010

REBUT

FHT, I AM ASTONISHED!! Anime guys, i admit, are extremly pretty but not enough to be girls. You just have to look for carefully and find the man inside their hearts :D

BECAUSE THEY"RE SOO AWESOME!!!

Hahahah i need to do my history essay and we all got distinctions in math might i just say? Fht and cello could almost get a high distinction =w= Fht didn't believe it but glasses and I achieved it too! :D Hahahahahaha...ha...(I still don't get how it happened since I didn't know half the questions)

We have an engliiiish oral next (we, as in cello and I) that has a broad topic that needs to be a minute and a half exactly. Our english teacher is either disicpling us really well, or just likes to torture us

Anyhow, here's a random pic:

It's a dango. Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment