Saturday, November 27, 2010

250TH BUTTERCREAM POSSSSSSSSSSSSST

yo everyone :D
i'm in a terrible mood and i would've taken a picture of me fighting with my bro if i could, just so people out there won't mess with me :)
anyway, i'm making an italian meringue buttercream to go with the lemon and poppyseed cupcakes i made just this mornign but it's taking me ages because i keep heating up the sugar too much or too less or trying to substitute butter with cream to see what happens.............
AND THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I'VE MADE THIS!!!!!!!!
THIS IS LIKE MY 5-6TH TIME MAKING IT!!!!!!! THE FIRST TIME I MADE THIS WAS BETTER THAN WHAT I'M MAKING NOW TT_TT

thank god i'm only making a small amount
the current buttercream that i have contains slightly burnt syrup.... and there are little bits of hard sugar inside even though it's not supposed to have them....................................... and it's sort of pink and orange...... i don't know how that happened

btw, if you guys don't know........
WE ALL GOT INTO THE (ADVANCED) MATHS CLASS NEXT YEAR :D
except now i'm disappointed in my score because i actually worked hard for a bit for this test except i only JUST got in TT_TT

AND TOMORROW'S A MATHS THERAPY SESSION FOR ALL OF US :D NO STRESSSSSSSSSS UNTIL NEXT YEAR :D
and by maths therapy, i mean movie, food, food and more food.

yup, we all like food

i love marking post 'milestones', glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment