Tuesday, November 16, 2010

:D :D :D

OKay guys. I'm updating some stuff.

Ella's hope:
Esleyt is so freaking hard to beat. I use Ella's COLD SOUL technique each time, Cal's CROSS SWORD and  get Dayna and the fairy kid to boost their HP levels but Esleyt just won't die. How many HP points does she have anyway?? Boo hoo hoo

Wizards of waverly place:
I just realised I was watching the second season and now I have the first season! :D More JUSTIN (AKA DAVID HENRIE) Awww he's so handsome don't you all thnink? and he's funny :D

Omg, right. I drew something yesterday and used photoshop to colour it but realised it was REALLY patience-testing to do so. I still really like doing it :D I spent 20 minutes doing the hair and eyes so I'm going to continue tonight. I'll show you guys my drawing when i'm done, it's manga....if I want to =w=

And I'm coughing so much lately.

In a weird feeling, Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment