Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i reckon the most annoying song around at the moment is whip my hair. 
it's by willow smith and and it just goes 'i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth....' and so on.
and the girl sounds just like rihanna! is that not creepy?

you know what? next sports lessons, we're going to be playing quidditch :). i'm on the gryffindor, but i think we're gonna be slaughtered anyway, because all the violent people are on the other team....

i found a really good book in the library and it's called ripple stitch and it has hundreds of different stitches based on ripple stitch. i picked one and i'm gonna knit a scarf for my aunt with that pattern so i can give it to her when i go back to china.  :D

fht

No comments:

Post a Comment