Monday, November 22, 2010

Maths + Harry Potter + English Class

The day draws closer and the hearts beats faster/ THE MATH EXAM IS COMING...IN...2 DAYS.
Okay.

So anyway, Harry Potter came over the weekend and we're thinking about seeing it this Sunday (or so I heard). Cello and my English teacher thinks it's a little strange but otherwise, we're physced! We're discussing about book reviews on classics and I'm stuck on what to read. I'm thinking about A TALE OF TWO CITIES but it looks kind of boring. The title was in the manga, CHOBITS so I assumed it would be good =w=

Okay, we're on this website for boook reviews:
http://teacher.scholastic.com/writewit/bookrev
Apparently it's good so check it out! (our english teacher introduced us to it)

okay, TATA FOR NOW! Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment