Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random complains from Star

I am in ART! We are making clothes! Hooray!

Fht had her piano exam, I wonder how she went :D
So on the other hand, we, the dengo star members, have a math assignment due tomorrow and it's actually surprisingly easier than last time when we had to do some things about barbie. Only that's the point - is it really easy or is there a CATCH? We all fear for that. So now I feel kind of paranoid for actually knowing what's going on O__O

Well, this burden shall not be lifted off my heart until I hand it in tomorrow and THUS I SHALL FLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! With it, hopefully, being correct, of course :)

I finished playing the game insaiquarium!! Omg SPOILER ALERT HERE!!! *BEEEP*
At the end, the egg has some weird alien thing with a brain and it tries to kill all the stuff in my tank until I kill it! So now all I have to do are the challenges and stuff. I love the last monster from the egg, it's like some blue fat tadpole called PRESTO and it's sooo cute and convenient so you can have double if you wanted!! :D

I CAN"T KILL TITO AND TOTTI IN ELLA"S HOPE!! BOTH OF THEM ARE OPPOSITES AND I KEEP DYING!! !WHAT IS THIS PEOPLE?! If any of your readers understand my pain, feel free to post. And also if you have a solution. Grazies.

Mixed feelings, but mostly worried about math project, STAR xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment