Tuesday, December 7, 2010

STARRY NIGHT

Starry Night. YES. I do like that name quite so.
You see, my laptop is my gateway to the network society. The key to the online social network. MY LIFE. (okay, that just sounds sad.) BUT! When you don't use it for about two weeks, you start randomly spasming in the middle of the street and get withdrawal symtomatic attacks.
But I'm going with Glasses to get our new laptops on Thursday which'll be fun!
I wonder what electives I'll get next year?
I shoud really hand in my booklist to my school soon or else I'll start school emty-handed and get scary looks from my teachers *shivers*
I'm in the library right now borrowing books by JEFFREY ARCHER (he's an amazing writer) and there's this kid show and tell thing at the back of the library. There's a lady dressed as an elf with kids watching and it's really funny XD
The lady's telling stories like:
"THE WOMBAT SCREAMED!" *kids screamed*
"THEN HE YAWNED!" *kids yawn*
"THEN HE FLIES!" *kids get up and run around in circles*

You get the drift.
So anyway, thanks to my cold-hearted soul, I shall now go and laugh at them...or join them actually =w=

Adieu then faitful readers!
Love, star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment