Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to School

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL PEOPLE!!!! It's a new year, a new start or as our princaple says as a quote of the year: MAKE CONVERSATIONS.
:) I will thank you very much
We all got our timetables and I didn't get the elective I really wanted :( but hopefully i'll get it ino semester 2! Anyhow, back to school is also back to math and this year we're doing Methods 1/2 Cas, lovely ain't it? We're meeting our math teacher who's a dude this year so it'll be interesting.
I'm back to watching Wizards of waverly Place because I love david henrie ><
He's so amazing
In the meantime, I'm listening and re-listening to TANGLED sountracks
Don't you just love MOTHER KNOWS BEST, I SEE THE LIGHT, I"VE GOT A DREAM and WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN?? How amazing are they??
Well, upadtes of firstday back are done! Adieu for now friends!
Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment