Thursday, February 17, 2011

Talk

Hey readers!
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, our lives have been infested with buisiness.
Okay, so just some updates
Glasses will be back in 2 weeks so she'll be able to tell everyone about her awesome trip to Antartica.
Fht and I made frittatas today! Now that I've eaten quite a few, I think I'll be put off it quite a lot =.=. But it's still nice. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BTW! Fht told me.
ready.
a-hem.
They are EGG MUFFIN THINGS.
Impressive eh?
So yeah.

I've been watching wizards of waverly place season 3 cuz my friend gave them to me and i watched the one with the FRANKY girl inside it! I'm sure it's just me, but Franky Girl completely freaks me out. HEr laugh adn height and even just her FOREHEAD is so scary D:
But anyway, justin russo (aka the amazing handsome david henrie) is just as handsome and amazing as ever ;)

In fact, here's a pic:


Kyaaa he's amazing isn't he?? ho ho ho ho ho ho

It feels like these days have been pretty humid...
Oh! BIG NEWS! Cello learnt to knit! WOAH.

Shocked, Star xxx

1 comment: