Thursday, February 10, 2011

Work Piling Up

It's just that time of the year again when you start the year with all these resolutions beaming high from your chest that you would be a perfect straight A athletic sociable and a damn aweomse person.
You knew it would all fail.
Just maybe not on the second week of school.

Alas, I am not one who is filled with such high hopes. I am a drifter, drifting along the music of time and picking up pieces along the way. I got that inspirational idea from my neighbour which was pretty awesome so I wrote it down.

So dear readers, worry not!
All you have to do is pick yourself off the ground and sing again your lovely voice and unite to fight against the enemies of time.

So in other words. I'm a procasinator. And I need to get to work :)

Here is an epic picture:
It's the lietenant dude from FULL METAL ALCHEMIST. Totally what I would be thinking when on duty ;)

Here's another one:

ISN'T IT COMPLETELY WEIRD?? XD GAHAHA It's Itachi from Naruto acting all girly. Fun isn't it?

Til next time!
Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment