Monday, March 28, 2011

KUDOS



This is the thing that made me do my homework 8 hours later than I had planned. It's pure evil. So I shall spread it to everyone ~~

kudos is an epic game where at the very beginning, you have to choose your whole appearence and thing, you know, man and woman, coat or jacket...that kind of thing. And then it introduces that you're currently 20, you need to find fame and fortune and love all in 10 years.

And so the game begins.
Here's a pic:


I won't spoil too much, you must play it to understand :)

Also, there's a cheat I will talk about since I used it after playing for the 5th life. You have to go to the file where you installed the game, go to data folder and open the excel spreadsheet called: assets.

Then you can change the buy and sell price for ALL the shop items which will of course, make you rich. e.g buy something for 1 gold, sell it for 11111111 gold.

Awesome no?

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment