Sunday, March 27, 2011

Powerful procastinars



Oh no. OH NO NO NO NO NO. It's happened.

AGAIN.

Every week before the weekend, I would look at my diary stuffed with fresh scribblings of homeworks tasks and projects and determinedly say to myself: "Star, this weekend, you will put aside all urges to play because you have a lot of work that needs to be done"

And then the weekend comes.

And then my urges to play suddenly become the top of my priority list. So this afternoon, I played KUDOS all day. It's a really fun game, you control and character with his or her lifestyle. You make friends, have a job and earn money to do stuff. IT"S FRIGGIN ADDICIVTE.

So after Chinese school today, I decided to play for 10 mins before I started work. And then another 10 min. And another. And another. All the way from 2:00, I played until just 3 minutes ago. it's currently 6.

GREAT.

So if I don't say so myself, I have become one of the most powerful procrastinators in the world.

*audience claps*

Thank you. Now I must go and face the after wrath of the week awaiting me. And the chains of homework still binded to my heart.

I'm so poetic. Star xx

3 comments:

  1. Sure thing.
    Figures you'd like it :D
    Star xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    I LOVE real like stimulation games likes sims and stuff
    youre a legend!

    ReplyDelete