Thursday, April 7, 2011

END OF TERM



Aaaaaaaaaaah.

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my relief and stress as I sit here and Thursday is finally over. Don't get me wrong, I love Thursdays. But today, everything was due and I was freaking out. I've gotten better at not procrastinating but things still worry me as I stress over last minute details while fighting through panic attacks.

Anyhow, I had English (where my point of view essay was due), Drama (drama analysis and reflection due), Science (TEST!!!) and Literature (Oral with Cello)!!!

So let's just say, I'm glad it's over!!!! >D >D >D >D

Oh yeah, btw readers, I finished reading Jodi Picoult's latest novel SING YOU HOME. FOr those you havn't read it, skip this. For those who have - I just LOVE Lucy. And the mermaid song cuz it's FOR Lucy.

She's epic.

Star xx

1 comment:

  1. now that its over
    i am very relieved
    and happy
    hope we did well though

    ReplyDelete