Sunday, April 10, 2011

Holiday Blabber



Whassup duuuudes.
Okay, firstly, what's with the creepy guy punching his computer on the side of this blog? IT"S THE GRUDGE MAN *SHUDDER*

Speaking of which, my sister, sister in law and I were watching this thing called TELL ME SOMETHING and it's rated R18+. Figures. It;s about a detective that keeps finding mutilated bodies around the place and links it all back to one women. It's so freaky and there are all these twists that keep us more and more curious..which makes us regret it more and more T^T It's so scary...I'll never look at plastic bags the same way again (not giving any surprises away here ;))

Also, there were trailers on that DVD which one I noticed, was from the creators of THE GRUDGE. Forgot what it was called, but it was about a family who went into a house and the dad killed all of them and videotaped it. 20 years later, a cast is replaying the films as a movie and one of the actresses are reliving the moments =.=. Whaaaa >< It's so scary, the trailer is enough to put me off. I couldn't sleep last night in the dark O_____O

So yeah guys. I shan't put a pic cuz it's too damn terrifying T^T

SNIFF. Day 1 of my holidays have already freaked me out so badly.

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment