Monday, April 18, 2011

MISSING GIRL



Excuse me? Why am I missing? TSK.

But yeah, I can't use my laptop cuz of viruses and my sister's moved out so I can't use hers. My dad takes his to work and my mum doesn't use one. Plus I lost my mobile so understandably, I am currently disconnected from society... =w="" BUT TIS OKAY. I AM ALIVE. That is all.

Plus, without internet, I'm watching a korean drama called A.N.JELL and it is SOOO AMAZING. Like, there are three really handsome dudes which I can't choose who I like best. THEY"RE SO AMAZING!! It's a love/comedy kind of show so CHECK IT OUT

Here's the profile of the dude who plays JEREMY.


Name: 이홍기 / Lee Hong Ki (Lee Hong Gi)
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1990-Mar-02
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: AB
Star sign: Pisces
Family: Younger sister
Talent agency: F&C Music
KPOP group: F.T. Island
TV Series
You’re Beautiful (SBS, 2009)
Style (SBS, 2009) cameo on Ep.6
On Air (SBS, 2008) cameo
Unstoppable Marriage (KBS2, 2008) cameo on Ep.62
Kkangsooni (EBS, 2005)
Neh Sontob Kkeuteh Bichi Nama Issuh (EBS, 2004)
Magic Kid Masuri (KBS2, 2002)

In love for the 100000th time, Star xx

PS Dengo Members
SUP. Long time no talk.

1 comment: