Sunday, April 3, 2011

SPOILER - HANDLE WITH CARE



Omg. I have just realised something. I've read Jodi Picoult's books many MANY times and that include's her HANDLE WITH CARE BOOK. I've literally read that 50 times. And then suddenly, I was reading it again today and when I reached the ending, I discovered something.

SPOILER DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY READ HANDLE WITH CARE

WILLOW FRIGGIN DIES. I mean, WHAT THE HECK? After Charlotte and Sean go through all that to raise money for Willow, she just randomly and suddenly dies!! T^T
WHAT IS THIS??!

I had no idea she died when I read it before mainly because I skip the recipes Charlotte writes but this time, i fuond the hidden meanings inside them. I can't belive she DROWNED. AS IF.

*SOBS HYSTERICALLY*
DANG IT. DONT. LIKE. THE. ENDING.

RIP
Willow O'Keefe
God Bless her heart

Star xx

6 comments:

  1. lol star
    ive read handle with care
    (did you not cry like a baby)
    but yeah...
    didnt you work it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID!!! OMG AS IF SHE DIED
    THAT SUCKS
    HMPH.
    Star xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...
    wasnt it obvious??
    with the whole... the ice cracked like my bones then sealed over reference??
    did you also get the sexual abuse bit in salem falls between gillian and her father???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID! I definately got the Salem falls one which I'm quite proud of and quite shocked about..i mean like, holy moly. It was like: And he pulled her into his embrace, a familiar dance that lasted a lifetime as he placed his lips on hers. And i'm like: ....WAIT, WHAT THE HECK?!

    But I didn't know about Willow dying til i read the recipe at the end T^T WHAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very very proud of you
    its below:
    She came out of her trance, blinking, surprised to find him there. “Oh,” she said, flustered. “I was . . . I just couldn’t sleep.”
    Amos nodded, his hands in the pockets of his robe. “I know. I understand. But Gillian . . . maybe it’s better this way.” She turned her face to his, so like her mother’s in this half-light. “Maybe we should just get on with our lives. Try to put this past us. Make things the way they used to be.”
    When Gillian glanced away, Amos touched her jaw. “You know I’m only looking out for you, Gilly,” he murmured, smiling tenderly. “Who loves you most?”
    “You do,” Gillian whispered.
    Amos held out his hand, and she placed hers in it. Then he pulled her into an embrace, an old, old dance. Gillian closed her eyes, years past tears. Her mind was already a million miles away by the time her father’s mouth settled over hers, sealing their deal once again.
    THAT WAS THE BIT... DID IT NOT SHOCK YOU?????
    it made me sick

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT SHOCKED ME ALRIGHT!!! I DIDN"T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I ACTUALLY HAD TO SEARCH IT UP TO CONFIRM IT!!! IT WAS GROOOOOSSSS ><

    ReplyDelete