Friday, April 29, 2011

STAR RETURNS



I am back my beautiful faithful readers!!! DIDJA MISS ME?! Btw. never trust anything that's called WINDOWS 7 HOME SECURITY and MS SECURITY TOOL. THEY"RE SCAMS. I am speaking from my epic experience of course.

Okay okay, my game updates: Last year on camp, we were allowed to bring our laptops and guess what? I got addicted to FINAL FANTASY TACTICS which is SUCH a good game. I already finished the game but now I'm replaying it and going to get one of every characters (soldier, juggler..etc)AND finish all the missions. GAHHAHAHA MY DREAM SHALL COME TRUE.

DId you know that with the characters, one can have 2 jobs? Kupo is a black mage as well as a time mage for me and it can use both abilities! All you do is go into the abilities section and instead of ITEM, you click it and choose other abilities as long as you've learnt them. MY WHITE MAGE IS SO USELESS THOUGH!!! D: IT CAN ONLY BECOME A WHITE MAGE! I'd make it become a beastmaster and black mage but I've already got them -.-

AND you know the monster bank? Well, I'm leveling up in hope to get a hunter so I can capture monsters, I'm quite excited.
HERE"S A PIC TO PROMOTE THIS EPIC GAME!!!!


NOTE: This is not a screenshot of my pic. Firstly, my dude is called KAIN and secondly, I'll have an even more epic pic to show you guys. BUT IT WILL DO. SINCE YOU GET THE DRIFT

SO GUYS! PLAY THE GAME! ANY QUESTIONS, E-MAIL IT TO US OR COMMENT AND I SHALL ANSWER THEEE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Addicted, Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment