Thursday, May 26, 2011

BEAT AND RHYME - The world ends with you


HELLO LOVELY READERS OF THE WORLD.

I was..uh...getting side tracked last night when I was meant to do my homework and ended up playing a bit more of THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU. You know how you get the M-O-N-K-E-Y badges? I had a M badge and then evolved it to O. But then some noise gives me N badge. Should I continue using the O which would eventually turn into N or just start using the N? Whaaa I'm stuck in a dilemma.

Anyhoo, I'm up to the fifth day with Joshua. It ends with: YES, I KILLED YOU.
My reaction? "...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!"
So yeah. I'm pumped to play it again...after my homework...

Btw, the relationship between Beat and Rhyme is sooo cute >///< Omg and Beat is so amazingly handsome. If he was real, I would marry him. GAH! THEY"RE SO CUTE TOGETHER >D
Check out beat:

IS HE SUPER AMAZING OR WHAT??? :D :D :D

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment