Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Star Art Blabbleblab


Sup dudes ~~ =3=
This is Star speaking. I'm currently in art class and we've already designed out stamps with the theme: Healthy Eating Week. We've all just printed off our A3 sheet to put our interior design on. All I have to do now is mount it :) I havn't finished rendering my interior design yet because Im just not happy with it D: IT DOESN"T FIT MY THEME. SO yeah. I'll get there 8D. Eventually.

My hard drive has gone funny, I can't access it without formatting it first but I don't want to format it because then it would delete all my precious collection :( If anyone knows what to do, please let me know.

Btw, my animal crossing is going great :) I just met Gracie, the fashion guru. And now I'm off to play once more :D

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment