Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Star's Epic Talk


LONG TIME NO TALK DEAR READERS!

Cello and I are currently in Literature class right now and we're about to present our posters on the book: "A Doll's House" by Henrik Ibsen. The book is pretty good actually but I didn't really get it when I read it the first time. And then when I read it a second time, all fell into place.

I'm playing THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU lately, I finally got it to work with my desmume >< It's so epic, I had so much respect for pins in the past. I'm probably going to start collecting pins for the sake of the game. Basically each badge you get is a type of power and my favourites are the starters: Fire and Slash. Fufufufufufu I'm gonna be so addicted...not too great since June exams are nearly approaching. ANYWAY READERS Here's a picture of THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU. You simply MUST play it.


Here's another pic of all the pins (I HAVE A LOOOONG WAY TO GO, I currently have only 6 of them :3)


Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment