Wednesday, June 22, 2011

GAME TALK - Angry Birds, The world ends with you and Summon Night: Twin Age


HELLOOOOO FRIENDS!!

I'm up to chapter 14 on SUMMON NIGHT: TWIN AGE. Mardin has FINALLY joined my team :) Yay! I tried using him. I'm kind of confused about his PROTECT PARTY status. I mean, does that mean he heals AND attacks? But that's what Ayn does too! D: Well, I'm using him to rank - wait

CELLO SAYS HI.

Okay, back to what I was saying. I'm trying to rank him up. Using the guy main character (I called him Ryan), when I conjure a beast with him, I get 3 monsters! YAY! :D

Here's a screenshot of where I currently am:


On the other hand, the world ends with you is pretty good too. It's so weird that Mr H was the producer O.O I'm still collecting secret reports! :)

And I'm also playing angry birds. I'm on WORLD ONE, THEME 3, LEVEL 11.
I wonder what golden eggs are for?

Cello attempted playing yesterday and believes she is amazing at it. Well, surpringly, she's not actually that bad. But perhaps most of it may have been a fluke ~~ Muahaahahah

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment