Sunday, June 5, 2011

OMG OMG I'M BACK ONLINE AND I HAVE HEAPS OF THINGS I WANTED TO POST BUT THEN THE BLOG WON'T LET ME SIGN IN :( NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I WANTED TO POST

YUP I'M BACK, AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER, EVEN FOR ME

anyway, i found a cake i want to make called a madeira cake. it's like a pound cake but not....................
i've started watching merlin again. you either hate it or love it. I LOVE IT :D

did you know that anne hathaway WAS shakespeare's wife? hehehehe XD

well, just like to advertise my birthday's coming up, and all the others are TRYING to convince me they're getting me a fairy statue

if they do, i'll punch them :)

i'm going to go watch merlin now

goodbye, and hopefully i'll be able to sign in again :) glasses

6 comments:

  1. we weren't kidding
    that IS what we are getting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dude.
    bit late now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean we have to refund it? Because I don't mind getting the 10cents I spent on it...
    Star xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..............i'm glasses thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. tis deleted..................
    but you still should be grateful

    ReplyDelete