Saturday, July 2, 2011

holidays!

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS!

I've been meaning to post for ages, but never really got around to it. Star's been bothering me about posting, so I'm finally writing this, while I take a break from catching up on Calculus homework and waiting for my video to download.

You may be wondering what I'm downloading. Well, there's a British chef called Heston Blumenthal and he has a TV series called Heston's Feasts and in it, he picks a theme for a feast and then designs and makes a menu to go with the theme. Me and Star watched part of the Victorian Feast in class and it was amazing! It was an Alice in Wonderland theme and he had mock turtle soup and a Drink Me potion and an edible Insect Garden with real insects and stuff :)

I've also been haunting a blog called PuglyPixel and they do photoshop tutorials and have freebies and so one. It's quite cool. I've been doing a lot of photoshoping lately (particularly in English class) and I've come up with a new banner for the blog. Which will be up soon. Hopefully.

FHT

No comments:

Post a Comment