Saturday, July 9, 2011

Star's Loss

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Let me explain.

It all began one faithful day when hard drive stopped working. I couldn't access it without formatting it. So I left it alone and decided to give it to my school technical people who fixes computers and well...technical stuff.

And yesterday I collected my hard drive after waiting for 2 weeks. They said they couldn't fix it (which is alright, like, I can still go to other computer stores and stuff).

BUT THEN. THE BOMB HIT ME.

I opened my precious hard drive.

And EVERYTHING WAS GONE. ZIP. GONE.

72 series of anime...121 series of manga...46 DS games...11 GBA games...8 gigs worth of Marshmead photos...14 TV series that I havnt even had the chance to watch yet...672 photos of David Henrie....G-G-GOOOOOONE T^T

And so. A part of me has officially died.
Which brings me to my next point: TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HARD DRIVES PEOPLE!

Grieving, Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment