Monday, December 13, 2010

FOOEY!

GOOD AFTERNOON my lovely readers.


"Distance makes the heart grow fonder" and "You don't realise the importance of something until it's gone"


THOSE QUOTES ARE SO DEVASTINGLY TRUE!

*sob*

I lost my FOOEY eraser this morning and I have been in mourning. GET IT GET IT?! (it's a pun!) [Yeah yeah i know it sucks =w=]


IT WAS SUCH A GOOD ERASER! NOW WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED TO USE SOMETHING THAT a) does not smudge, b) erases completely and c) SMELLS REALLY NICE ?!


Boo hoo hoo.





Okay, so now I need to go on ranting about my WINGED DEVIL (aka My 1tb hardrive that had the initials WD on it. And yes FHT, we have had this discussion where you taught me it actually meant WESTERN DIGITAL and we have come to the conclusion that it's black thus the name Winged Devil does sound very appropriate)



Yay! So I keep downloading and adding things to my hard-drive which isn't actually too smart seeing I need to preserve the space =_="....

...MEH! That's okay! I still have around 600 gb to fill =w=



Adieu then my frineds! Star xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment