Sunday, December 12, 2010

ok... it seems like i'm alone on the blog

i just ate a macadamia bar thingy and now i'm coughing like crazy. must be a sign for something

well, at the moment my mum told me about this paint shop where you can (you don't have to) bring a container there and fill it up wiht paint and then you pay for the paint :D i was fascinated but then i realised that maybe all paint shops do that.... i don't know though because i've never been to one :)
and if SOMEONE (STAR) will reply to my texts and reply then i could've been into one sooner D< but then she might just be out of the city anyway so............................

my brother keeps bugging me about bloons tower defense 4 (yes, he is that bored) and wanting to play on my BRAND NEW COMPUTER AND THEN ACTUALLY PLAYIGN ANYWAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUALLY LOCKED

well, i'm gonna drink some water now, glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment