Friday, January 28, 2011

new yarn!

yesterday, i went to the city with star and got 4 balls of debbie bliss' cashmerino aran wool in a cream/grey. don't worry star! i have reassured myself many times about the colour, and it's too late anyway, i've knitted about 15cm of the scarf for my mum's birthday on the 18th. so yeah. i'm committed now.
see here:
Cashmerino Aran
and colour chart is here:
Cashmerino Aran Colour fringe
i do believe mine was colour 102.
this yarn is SO soft and nice to knit with me, but it's $11.30 a ball and i needed 4, because each ball only went 90m.
but it's for my mum, so i don't mind. my dad's paying, anyway.

i also got my textbooks today, for the start of the school year. they're awfully heavy. we start next wednesday, but hopefully we get our timetables on tuesday, so i can find out what electives i get and stuff :)

glasses has just left for south america today. she's taking a flight there, and then getting on a cruise ship for two weeks of school! lucky duck. and she's also paying a visit to antartica to see the penguins...

fht

No comments:

Post a Comment