Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shiren the Wanderer

HELLO PEOPLE!!
This is Star, back to bring you news from the gaming world for cool gaming geeks like us...fine, me.
OKay. SO I think I've talked about Shiren the Wanderer before but I kind of gave up but now am back so I've killed (SPOILER HERE!! I"VE KIND OF FINISHED THE GAME!) the tainted insect and seen the pretty golden condor.
So after speaking to some guy, I go through the dungeons that the tainted insect took to get there but I have no idea how many more levels I have to go through. I'm currently on level 54 and on levels 40 and 50, it's a monster house whereas the boss is another tainted insect. it's tough but cool since you get 9999 exp points when you beat him. But how many more levels are there left? Only time and dedication will tell! :) Don't you just love the confusion and sleep and blastwave scrolls? They're so awesome for monster houses.
Also, my weapons are Polearm+8 and Bronzeword+11. I would've used mastersword but I've already upgraded the others so much so it's stronger now :)

Here's a snapshot: (I'd say more but I don';t want to spoil too much. E-mail us for any more advice!)


Btw, that's me in a shop! (Not me, my character aka Shiren, hence the name SHIREN the Wanderer)

Downloading more games, Star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment