Thursday, May 5, 2011

Genetics, Computer and Royal Wedding

Sup dudes.
My current computer has a problem that has even stumped the computer technicians at our school so I using a computer they lent me, fufufufufu. It's faster and I can use the internet again :D :D :D
Thus, this is why I am posting this post during Science.

We're currently learning about genetics and it's pretty damn awesome. I now understand where I got my random strands of white hair from (well, I did before. Just trying to make it sound like I absorbed something). I kind of knew some stuff since Fht and I did it as a topic for home ec last year.

Onto something else: DID YOU PEOPLE WATCH THE ROYAL WEDDING? It was so epic, Kate's dress costed $400,000!! Woah...and there were, like, 2 billion people watching. Pippa also shined that day, makes me proud T^T

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment