Thursday, May 5, 2011

our pigs

Hello everybody :)
I feel obliged to post, because Star has been posting an awful lot and I thought everyone might be sick of her.
No. Jokes. She told me I should post and I'm bored so I shall :)
I'm sitting in VCE Music class at the moment and it's rather boring, because the teacher's going around checking everybody has written their scales properly and stuff. There's a concert coming up next Friday and I'm so screwed, because I haven't really been practising my piece.
Another idea of Star's is to put up a picture of my guinea pig.
Here he is:














His name is Pig and he's 4 this September. He's grown so much fatter since the photo was taken, but he's still just as cute :D

Here's a picture of Star's pigs.


















I have no idea which one it is, but they're both boys and one's called Miffy and one's called Luffy.

Well that's all for now.

I had risotto for lunch :)

FHT

3 comments:

  1. i like this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but there are better pictures of him :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOMG SO FREAKING CUTE
    I WANT TO GOBBLE THEM UP

    ReplyDelete