Friday, June 17, 2011


YO PEOPLES

JUST BEFORE I START, I MUST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING TO THE REST OF THE BLOG MEMBERS. I would've e-mailed them but I havn't been using outlook in ages and using the online one takes forever to organise. And I couldn't tag people on facebook for some reason...

SO.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

MY SISTER IS PREGNANT.

Okay, about 5 months pregnant. And it's a girl.

MUAHAHAHAH Sorry for not telling you guys earlier ~ they wanted to have an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay before getting too excited ;D
So...name suggestions?

On the other hand, I'm playing a new game called SUMMON NIGHT: TWIN AGE. It's pretty good! THe graphics are epic and I thought the fighting style was dodgy at first - but then I found out about the cool techniques I could use :D
CHECK OUT THE GRAPHICS:



I'm collecting the secret reports on THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, the backup story :)

Star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment