Sunday, March 18, 2012

Math time!

Just because well, I haven't posted in about two hundred trillion years (been too dedicated to tumblr) I thought I might just... post some stuff about math :)

anyway.... I should be studying for a math test but instead I am... listening to musicals
sigh
so this is how I'll study tonight I guess
Circular Functions:
If sin(z)=y
cos(z)=x
tan(z)=y/x
therefore
sec(z)=1/x
cosec(z)=1/y
cot(z)=z/y
cot(z)=x/y



FHT, this is what you get to look forward to in spesh math haha

and now I'll just end in a quote from this lovely song from Rent
"they say I have the best arse ;) "

Cello x
stop staring at my arse now

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! You some kind of professional? Great message. Are you able to tell me the way
    to subscribe your blog?

    Also visit my blog post - tips on how to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete