Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exam period is nearly upon us!

Next week, we get the whole week off, except those times when we have to come to school for exams. For me, I get Monday, Thursday, Friday, Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon off. Which is pretty cool. I have decided that I am going to attempt marmalade on Monday, while revising for my Maths test at the same time. Our old lemon tree, who has not given fruit for the past 5 years has suddenly decided to shower us with a load of lemons and limes. I had absolutely no idea our lemon tree was actually a lime/lemon tree. But hey, that's pretty cool. I have spent the past couple of days browsing all the marmalade blog posts and recipes my internet will load for me.

Also, I have decided to make a skirt that has buttons on it. I think I'm going to do it on the weekend after exams but before work experience, because we get a Queen's Birthday holiday!

FHT

No comments:

Post a Comment